Research requires meticulous examination and analysis to predict an outcome. We encourage you to do your research when selecting your law firm.
Our attorneys and professionals have technical degrees (and many have advanced degrees) across a wide variety of subjects, providing Swanson & Bratschun with the expertise to handle virtually any technology area.
We provide high value to our clients. We offer agile, personalized attention resulting in quick turnaround times. Being based in Denver allows us to offer you rates well below those of East or West coast firms while still providing the highest levels of service.
- Amanda L. Swaim, Counsel
- Amy Hsiao, Partner
- Barry J. Swanson, Ph.D., Partner
- Chad E. King, Partner
- Daniel S. Young, Partner
- Eric Cheong, M.Sc., Attorney
- Francis K. Yi, Attorney
- Ian L. Saffer, Partner
- James L. Brown, Partner
- Jessica (Jiangqiong) Liu, Ph.D., Attorney
- Kate Bohmann, Counsel
- Katherine Lobel-Rice, Ph.D., Partner
- Kenneth S. Chang, Partner
- Rosemary Kellogg, Ph.D., Partner
- Sarah Cassinis, Attorney
- Thomas D. Bratschun, Partner
- Tony Sanny, Ph.D., Partner