We will help you look at your breakthrough engineering or life science discovery from every standpoint. We will guide you from idea to asset.
You’re endeavoring to look at both the commonplace and the rare. To offer a fresh perspective. To refine and define systems and processes. To transform. You need a law firm that understands your specific goals and desires.
Swanson and Bratschun, L.L.C. is a full-service intellectual property firm located in metropolitan Denver, Colorado. The firm practices in all areas of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets. We have extensive expertise in the following:
- Business Methods & Bioinformatics
- Due Diligence
- Electrical and Computer Technology
- Energy and Clean Technology
- Expert Witness
- Foreign Prosecution
- Life Sciences
- Litigation and Litigation Support
- Mechanical Patent Prosecution
- Medical Devices
- Plant Sciences
- Trade Secrets
At Swanson & Bratschun, you will find legal experts to help you through the maze of intellectual property asset protection.
- You’re assured guidance from registered patent attorneys whose sole focus is intellectual property law—understanding it from every angle. You’ll know that your discoveries are secured for your use, whether you need to protect your property for future purposes or profit from it now.
- In addition, you’ll get professional counsel with a savvy business outlook. You’ll understand how to most efficiently protect and exploit your ideas, as well as chart a path going forward. What’s more, you’ll work with scientists and engineers who are as excited about your discoveries as you are! You’ll get a comprehensive, objective, scientific assessment from eminently qualified experts. You have the advantage of working with Ph.D.s in organic chemistry, biochemistry, cellular biology and with seasoned engineers—professionals in a wealth of fields. You can rest easy, knowing your precise concerns are understood and appreciated. The promise and possibilities of your intellectual property couldn’t be better placed.